Travel Technology Specialist
To add further support to our ever growing network of personal travel managers, we are presently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Technology Specialist to join our National Partnership Office in Sydney
This represents a fantastic opportunity for someone with at least 3 years experience working within a travel environment and who is looking to bring their skills to Australia’s largest mobile travel group and expand their career.
Some of the key responsibilities in the role are:
- Provide support to our network of TravelManagers on Tramada
- Delivering excellent customer service and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ensure all queries are logged, acknowledged and actioned
- Review all queries, escalate if further analysis required
- Able to assist with ongoing training and coaching
- Maintain familiarity on enhancements to Tramada
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in the travel industry
- Drive and determination to learn and grow
- Previous experience using Tramada
- GDS experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi task.
- A “can do” approach with excellent communication skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Proven ability to work within a team.
This is a full time, permanent position based in Sydney
For further information about this opportunity or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you may contact Suzanne on 02 8062 6440 to discuss further. Applications close Friday 5 December 2014.
Source = TravelManagers Australia