Business Partnership Manager Queensland – Northern New South Wales
TravelManagers Australia is a network of personal travel specialists who have been selected from amongst the best in the industry to provide clients with the highest levels of services and travel expertise available.
We are currently looking for a Queensland or Northern New South Wales based Business Partnership Manager to grow and support our network of personal travel managers within this region. You will be joining a team of reputable industry leaders across the country.
Presently TravelManagers has nearly 500 personal travel managers, with Business Partnership Managers in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA/SA. This position will add further support to Queensland and assist in growth strategies within the region.
As a Business Partnership Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Mentor and coach new personal travel managers in your region to achieve their business objectives and goals
- Develop relationships with locally based industry suppliers
- Utilise your existing relationships and knowledge of the travel industry in your area to proactively grow the TravelManagers network
- Assist with the development of personal travel managers
- Proactively contribute to knowledge sharing and partnership development within the TravelManagers network in your region
To take advantage of this exceptional opportunity, we’d like you to have:
- Previous experience in a business development role within the travel industry
- Strong network of local consultant & agency relationships in your region
- Proven ability to set and achieve goals & targets
- Passion and enthusiasm for small business
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team
In return we offer competitive remuneration, a progressive and dynamic approach to the travel industry, and the opportunity to make your mark on a growing business.
This is a full time, permanent position working from a home office, offering a salary package based on experience and ability.
For further information about this opportunity or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Monday 12 April 2016
Alternatively you may contact Suzanne for a confidential discussion on 1800 019 599.
TravelManagers Australia Pty Ltd is full member of IATA and AFTA and proudly owned by House of Travel